Sunday, April 24, 2016

365 Days of Books of Interest: Day #114: Jupiter's Circle vol #1

I've mentioned this before but I love reading independent comic books. Image Comics is one out of the many independent companies that I keep finding books that interest me which include the Jupiter series.

Reading Jupiter's Legacy volume #1 turned out to be a surprisingly good read because it started out slow but quickly became very interesting. After reading that first book, I found out that a prequel series would be published. That definitely peaked my interest. I recently found this and added it to my wishlist, I really can't wait to give this a read. 



Book: Jupiter's Circle volume #1 (issues #1-6) by Mark Millar with illustrations by Wilfredo Torres

Description:

In midcentury America, a team of young superheroes faces epic threats in public while battling personal demons behind closed doors.

No comments: