Friday, April 29, 2016

Fashion Meets Comics: Black Widow Inspired Workout Clothes

Looking for a little bit of workout inspiration, why not let Black Widow a.k.a. Natasha Romanoff be the source. Being a world class spy of her caliber requires being in good health which definitely includes working out. Need a little more inspiration, the Her Universe collection at Kohl's features several Black Widow inspired workout clothes that you can mix and match to create your own look. 

Here is a combination that I put together. I think it's cute and plus with this top you can easily wear a sports bra underneath.

Marvel Black Widow Burnout Muscle Tee     $15.99 (sale, regular price $24.00)   Kohl's (kohls.com)




Marvel Black Widow Capri Leggings      $24.99 (sale, regular price $36.00)    Kohl's (kohls.com)

1 comment:

Out Rebound said...

Seems to be good quality workout clothes. At first I wasn't real thrilled with these because they came up a little high over my hips, but after wearing them on the treadmill a few times, I became a fan BECAUSE the work out clothes came high over my hips!