Friday, May 20, 2016

365 Days of Books of Interest: Day #139: Graphic Ink: The DC Comics Art of Darwyn Cooke

Darwyn Cooke was a really great artist, it was so sad to hear about his death. Earlier today when I was going through my wishlist making some changes, I found this book. I had added it sometime last year but I forgot about it.

Now I really want to buy this, it will be a great way to honor the artist.



Book: Graphic Ink: The DC Comics Art of Darwyn Cooke by Darwyn Cooke

Description:

This beautiful, oversized art book features the distinct, classic style of Eisner Award-winning writer/artist Darwyn Cooke.  Best known for the ambitious epic THE NEW FRONTIER, a six-issue miniseries bridging the gap between the end of the Golden Age of comics and the beginnings of the Silver Age, Cooke has also worked on BEFORE WATCHMEN, BATMAN: EGO, CATWOMAN with Ed Brubaker, as well as Batman: The Animated Series, Superman: The Animated Series and Men In Black: The Series.

No comments: