Wednesday, June 29, 2016

365 Days of Books of Interest: Day #179: The Batman Adventures vol #2

For today's book of interest I picked, The Batman Adventures volume #2, I would like get all the volumes so that I can read the series from the beginning. I'm a big fan of the Batman: The Animated Series, it's a great series. I haven't watched it in a while, I think it might be time for a rewatch.

I read a few issues from the series but I had a hard time trying to find more issues especially since this is an old comic book series. That's why I'm glad DC Comics put them out in a trade edition. It will give old and new fans a chance to read enjoy these stories.


Book: The Batman Adventures volume #2 (issues #11-20) by Kelley Puckett with illustrations by Mike Parobeck

Description:

The multiple-Emmy-award-winning classic BATMAN: THE ANIMATED SERIES influenced a generation of Batman stories. Now, experience the comics featuring your favorite characters from the show!

Witness the first time Barbara Gordon suits up as Batgirl! Cower at the Joker’s calamitous comic book caper! Thrill as Batman attempts to save the world itself from Ra’s al Ghul...and to save his heart from al Ghul’s daughter, Talia. Find out what happens when Robin has to defend Gotham on his own from the Ventriloquist’s crime wave!

No comments: