Wednesday, September 14, 2016

365 Days of Books of Interest: Day #256: I Hate Fairyland vol #2

I love the first volume, it was so funny yet also a little gross. I wonder how this second volume will be now that Gertrude has pretty much sealed her fate (well at least for now) with her being stuck in Fairyland. But she has no one to blame but herself.

I can't wait to read this. Please note, this series is not for kids despite the very humorous cover.


Book: I Hate Fairyland volume #2: Fluff My Life by Scottie Young

Publication: December 13, 2016

Description:

All hail Gertrude, the new Queen of Fairyland. After thirty years of wreaking havoc across this magical world to find her way back home, she must now overcome her biggest challenge yet... ruling the place she hates most. Join Gert as she continues her never-ending quest to get the FLUFF out of Fairyland.

No comments: