Tuesday, September 20, 2016

365 Days of Books of Interest: Day #261 (for Monday): The Pride issue #1

I found this book when I was searching for something else. The cover immediately caught my eye, I wanted to know more about these superheroes. Despite all the progress in adding more diversity and inclusion in comics there still are very few LGBTQ characters.

The first issue does seem interesting and I wouldn't mind giving it a read. As far as I can tell, it's only available in digital.


Book: The Pride issue #1 (of 6) by Joe Glass with illustrations by Gavin Mitchell

Description:

FabMan, sick of being treated as a joke and seeing no representation for the LGBTQ in a world full of heroes, assembles the greatest super powered LGBTQ heroes from around the world to form The Pride!

Who joins? And what nefarious shadow is building just out of sight? Will The Pride be up for the task?

Get in on the ground floor today!

No comments: