Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Trailer: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

I'm still on the fence about seeing Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. However, the more I look at the trailer the more my feelings are beginning to change.

I think my problem is that after the finale Harry Potter movie was released I was content with that being the end. I guess now I have to wrap my mind around this movie exploring even more of the of the magical world of the Harry Potter universe. Hopefully by November I will have made up my mind.



Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them               Release Date: November 18, 2016

Description:

A magizoologist (Eddie Redmayne) makes a brief stop in 1926 New York but is waylaid by a Muggle, a misplaced magical case and the escape of some fantastic beasts.

No comments: