Thursday, October 20, 2016

Currently Reading: Sherlock Holmes vs. Harry Houdini


I'm a Sherlock Holmes fan and I'm always looking for some new take on the character and in this miniseries Sherlock Holmes vs. Harry Houdini, looks like an interesting read.

I totally forgot I had this, ever since I reorganized my comics I have been finding all these books I had put away and simply forgotten about.


Book: Sherlock Holmes vs. Harry Houdini (issues #1-5) by Anthony Del Col and Conor McCreery, with illustrations by Carlos Furuzono, color by Aikau Oliva and letters by Rob Steen

Cover Art by John Cassady

Edition: Single Print Issues

Description:

The world's most famous detective meets the world's most famous magician...and death ensues! Famed sleuth Sherlock Holmes and brash showman Harry Houdini must combine forces to defeat a mysterious mystic dedicated to destroying Houdini's career and killing anyone who gets in his way.

No comments: