Sunday, October 9, 2016

Fashion Meets Comics: Two Her Universe Halloween Star Wars T-Shirts

Just in time for Halloween, Her Universe has two new Star Wars T-shirts to celebrate the holiday. I like both of the shirts but my favorite is the one with the skeletal form of C3PO and R2-D2.

And a suggestion for anyone who is not really into wearing costumes why not wear one of these instead. It's a simple no hassle "costume" leaving you worry free for Halloween.

Side Note: I check the sizes before I posted and noticed that the Skeledroids is limit with the only sizes available (at the moment) are: XS, S and L. I did contact Her Universe to see if more will be available.



Skeledroids Halloween Tee                $25.00                 Her Universe (heruniverse.com)






Boba Broom Halloween Tee                    $25.00                        Her Universe (heruniverse.com)

No comments: