Sunday, October 16, 2016

What I'm Loving...Cult

Sunday has officially become my day of relaxation and with that comes the responsibility of doing absolutely nothing. So far today, I've read a good portion of A Body To Die For by Kate White (I'm nearly finished), watched the Ghostbusters (2016) movie and got caught up on a few episodes of the current season of The Big Bang Theory and watched the season 6 premiere of 2 Broke Girls.

I also started watching this show on Netflix called Cult. I remember when it aired on The CW network a few years ago but I never watched it. And now I'm sorry that I didn't because I really like this show. I love finding these weird shows.

Anyway, the show follows a journalist Jeff Sefton (Matthew Davis) who is looking for his missing brother and how his disappearance may be associated with Cult a rather disturbing TV show that his brother had become obsessed with. Surprisingly, Jeff got some help from Skye Yarrow (Jessica Lucas) who works for the show and thinks there is something strange about it.


I still find it hard to imagine why this show was cancelled it had to be due to low rating because it could not have anything to do with the show. Cult is smart, interesting and creepy but I guess it didn't connect with enough viewers or perhaps there were viewers like me who unfortunately didn't tune in. Well, at least I'm watching it now but I do wish I had watched it sooner.

Are there any "new to you" shows that you either watched or started watching? Let me know, I might even find another "new" show to watch.

No comments: