Thursday, December 15, 2016

Fashion: Naomie Harris and Sebastian Stan

I love bright colors and bold patterns which is why I had to post these pictures. Who says fashion has to be boring, certainly not me.

Naomie Harris attended the premiere of Collateral Beauty (which she's in) at the Frederick P. Rose Hall, Jazz at Lincoln Center in New York City this past Monday. She wore a beautiful Rosie Assoulin floral print dress. I'm totally obsessing over this dress, it's so cute. It's a statement dress that's for sure, all eyes will definitely be on you wearing something this bright and colorful.

Which is why I like that her hair, make-up and accessories, were kept to a minimum because the dress is the star of the show. Everything looks so simple and effortless and I love the little colorful touches such as the blue eyeshadow, red nails and a yellow clutch and heels.

Photo Credit: 
Picture #1: Vogue  (vogue.com) 
Pictures #2-4: Tom + Lorenzo   (tomandlorenzo.com)




Sebastian Stan wore a Salvatore Ferragamo double-breasted green plaid suit back on November 30th when he attended Esquire Magazine's Style Mavericks of the Year event held in New York City. I can't help thinking he looks like a stylish leprechaun, he even has buckles on his shoes.

This is a nice suit even though the pattern and style can sometimes be hard to pull off but paired with the blue shirt, green plaid tie, green pocket square and brown shoes, it's working perfectly for him. And not to mention he looks totally confident in what he's wearing.

I think he looks like a guy that likes to have fun with fashion but I bet the only thing he probably spend a lot time on is his hair. It looks so high maintenance but like the suit he makes it work.   

Photo Credit: Salvatore Ferragamo

No comments: