Wednesday, January 25, 2017

New Book Purchase: WordGirl: The Incredible Shrinking Allowance

Last Tuesday, I wrote about finding out WordGirl had comic books and that I also ordered one. And here it is, it's a small book and something I didn't realize until after I flipped through is, is that it contains two stories.

I'd love to what you think of the WordGirl comic books if you've read any of them.



Book: WordGirl: The Incredible Shrinking Allowance (WordGirl book #2) by Chris Karwowski with illustrations and color by Steve Young and letters by Steve Wands

Fondue, Fondon't by Anita Serwacki with illustrations by Andy Price, color by Dustin Evans and letters by Steve Wands


Description:

When Tobey's allowance runs dry, the young inventor has only one terrifying option to finance his horde of destructive robots - get a job! Will WordGirl have what it takes to pummel these cybernetic perils once they have a payroll? Find out in this all new vocabulary-filled volume!

No comments: