Thursday, January 26, 2017

This Friday TCM Honors Debbie Reynolds with a Movie Marathon


Debbie Reynolds' fans TCM (Turner Classics Movie) channel is honoring the late actress this Friday with a 24 hour movie marathon starting at 6:00 am EST. I have been wondering if they were going to do anything special for her. They are not showing all of her movies but a good selection including some of my favorites such as Bundle of Joy. TCM always airs it during Christmas time and it's one of the holiday movies I can't miss, I've seen it so many times, I just love it.

You might find this surprising but I've never seen Singin' in the Rain but I'm looking forward to watching it tomorrow. Below is the full schedule:

6:00 AM       It Started With a Kiss
7:45 AM       Bundle of Joy
9:30 AM       How The West Was Won
12:30 PM      The Tender Trap
2:30 PM        Hit the Deck
4:30 PM        I Love Melvin
6:00 PM        Singin' in the Rain
8:00 PM        The Unsinkable Molly Brown
10:30 PM      The Mating Game
12:30 AM     The Catered Affair
2:15 AM       The Singing Nun
4:00 AM       How Sweet It Is!

No comments: