Sunday, February 19, 2017

My 4-Day-4-Movie Marathon: Chris Evans


The last time I did a 4-Day-4-Movie marathon was four years ago, I don't know how the time has slipped away. Amy Adams kicked off what I had hoped would be a movie marathon I would do at least more often than once.

So for tomorrow's Presidents' Day my second 4-Day-4-Movie marathon will be of Chris Evans. I decided to focus on some his other movies instead the comic book movies which sort of eliminated quite a few of his movies. Because hello this man has starred in a lot of them. Below is the list of movies and days I will watch them. I will try to post the review on that same day or the next day at the latest.

Monday:           Push

Tuesday:          Playing It Cool

Wednesday:     Before We Go

Thursday:        What's Your Number?

No comments: