Sunday, March 5, 2017

Book of Interest: Batman & Robin Adventures vol #1

I still love watching Batman: The Animated Series and I'm sure other fans do as well. It was a great show. Over the years I've only read a few of the Batman Adventures comic books and now that the series has been republished I'm now able to read them all. I already have volume #1 and I'm working on getting the remainder volumes #2-4.

With that said why did I just find out that they also started republishing Batman & Robin Adventures? I will be getting this as well, this make me happy to be a fan.


Book: Batman & Robin Adventures volume #1 (issues #1-10) by Paul Dini with art by Ty Templeton and Rick Burchett

Description:

The adventure continues in this follow-up to the four-time Emmy Award-winning Batman: The Animated Series! Join Batman, Robin and Batgirl as they fight crime against the deadliest, craziest villains Gotham City has to offer. The dynamic duo takes on the likes of Two-Face, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, the Riddler, Penguin, the Joker and more as the streets of Gotham get darker and wilder.

No comments: