Saturday, March 18, 2017

Weekend Films: Beauty and the Beast

I knew I should have pre-ordered tickets for Beauty and the Beast for this weekend because the theatre that I always go to is completely sold out. Even though I'm happy that people are going out to see it, I really wish I was one of them. I guess I will have to wait and see it another time.


Beauty and the Beast

Release Date: March 17, 2017

Starring: Emma Watson, Dan Stevens, Luke Evans, Josh Gad, Ian McKellen, Emma Thompson, Audra McDonald and more

Description:

Belle (Emma Watson), a bright, beautiful and independent young woman, is taken prisoner by a beast (Dan Stevens) in its castle. Despite her fears, she befriends the castle's enchanted staff and learns to look beyond the beast's hideous exterior, allowing her to recognize the kind heart and soul of the true prince that hides on the inside.


No comments: