Sunday, April 16, 2017

Currently Reading for Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon: New Moon

I know I'm not the only book nerd who has a long To-Read list and with nothing to do I looked over some of my books. And I noticed that there are a lot that I have not read. My problem is I buy a lot of books but I need to make time to read more of them.

Which is why I'm doing another Tackle Your To Be Read (TBR) Read-a-thon, the last time I did one was two years ago. I already picked 10 books to read but my goal is to read at least 30 books on my To-Read list. I will be starting out with New Moon, I read the first Twilight book last year and was surprised by how much I actually liked it. I hope this one will be a good read too.


Book: New Moon (Twilight book #2) by Stephenie Meyer

Edition: Paperback

Description:

I knew we were both in mortal danger. Still, in that instant, I felt well. Whole. I could feel my heart racing in my chest, the blood pulsing hot and fast through my veins again. My lungs filled deep with the sweet scent that came off his skin. It was like there had never been any hole in my chest. I was perfect -- not healed, but as if there had never been a wound in the first place.

For Bella Swan, there is one thing more important than life itself: Edward Cullen. But being in love with a vampire is even more dangerous than Bella could ever have imagined. Edward has already rescued Bella from the clutches of one evil vampire, but now, as their daring relationship threatens all that is near and dear to them, they realize their troubles may be just beginning...

No comments: