Saturday, April 22, 2017

Fans want Aja Naomi King and Alfred Enoch in The Princess and the Frog Live Action Movie

Although Disney has made no announcement that The Princess and the Frog animated movie will be turned into a live action movie that has not stopped fans from making their selection for Tiana and Naveen. I don't know who started this push but I am so on board with fans asking for Aja Naomi King and Alfred Enoch to be cast in the titular roles.


Not only are they really good actors but appearance wise they look perfect for the roles. Just look at them, they already look like the real life versions of the characters. Enoch and King both star in How to Get Away with Murder on ABC as law students Wes Gibbins and Michaela Pratt. I think they have done an amazing job with those complex roles. And not to be forgotten Enoch also starred in one of my favorite movie series Harry Potter as Dean Thomas. I do wish he had received more screen time because Dean was shown more in the books than in the movies.

Back to The Princess and the Frog, it is one of my favorite movies. I love that Tiana wanted to open her own restaurant and was working towards that. Her mistake was meeting a certain charismatic frog who brought her nothing but trouble especially since she wound up turning into a frog trying to help him. This movie has plenty of action, adventure, comedy, drama, suspense and an unexpected romance. I would love to see them as Tiana and Naveen, I think they would be wonderful if they were cast.

What do you think about fans wanting Aja Naomi King and Alfred Enoch to star in The Princess and the Frog? Do you think they would be good in the roles?

No comments: