Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Beauty: e.l.f. Prism Eyeshadow

Some of you might not know this but I've been using cruelty free beauty products for almost two years now. I would say that 99% of the products I use are cruelty free, there are a couple that I still haven't found a cruelty free version of yet. But I'm still on the look out for them.

Lately, I've been wondering why magazines don't feature more cruelty free beauty products. There are some that are shown but it's mainly non-cruelty free that are featured in beauty articles. So instead of waiting around for magazines to include more products I will start posting some that interest me. 

I was thinking about getting this e.l.f. eyeshadow, I love the colors. I was wondering if it's as rich and pigmented as it looks. It's definitely something I'm thinking about getting for the summer.


e.l.f. Prism Eyeshadow Palette                         $10.00               e.l.f. (elfcosmetics.com)

No comments: