Sunday, June 11, 2017

DVD Picks: Insecure Season 1 and Dr. Ken Season 1

I wish I had more time to watch TV because there are many shows that I like but I don't have time to watch such as HBO's Insecure and the now cancelled Dr. Ken. I've watched several episodes from both series but I fell behind in watching them. Which is why I usually end up buying TV shows on DVD/Blu-ray so I can watch them later.


Insecure season 1


Description:

Two friends navigate the tricky professional and personal terrain of L.A. in this comedy created and starring Issa Rae. As the best friends deal with their own real-life flaws, their insecurities come to the fore as together they cope with an endless series of uncomfortable everyday experiences.






Dr. Ken season 1


Description:

Doctor-turned-comedic actor Ken Jeong plays the titular character in this sitcom about a brilliant physician with a questionable bedside manner. Always trying his hardest to be a good doctor (despite being a little too honest) and the best husband and father he can be, Ken's real skill seems to lie in driving his family and co-workers crazy with his well-intentioned efforts. Luckily for everyone, when it comes to keeping everything sane, Ken's psychotherapist wife Allison is just what the doctor ordered.


No comments: