Saturday, July 22, 2017

Weekend Film: Girls Trip

I couldn't make it to the SDCC (San Diego Comic-Con) but for once my weekend isn't so busy that I can't go the movie theatre. I would like to see Girls Trip it looks like a really funny movie but if it's sold out then I might finally go see Spider-Man: Homecoming. I can't believe I have been able to avoid all spoilers for it.


Girls Trip

Starring: Queen Latifah, Jada Pinkett Smith, Regina Hall, Tiffany Haddish and more

Description:

Best friends Ryan, Sasha, Lisa and Dina are in for the adventure of a lifetime when they travel to New Orleans for the annual Essence Festival. Along the way, they rekindle their sisterhood and rediscover their wild side by doing enough dancing, drinking, brawling and romancing to make the Big Easy blush.


No comments: