Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Book of Interest: Young & Hungry: Your Complete Guide to a Delicious Life

Lately, I have really gotten into cooking and baking and finding a lot of different recipes online. I will admit that sometimes it's a bit of a hassle going online trying to find recipes, which is why I love cookbooks because there's a bunch of recipes all in one book.

Since my latest obsession has me looking for cookbooks, I figure why not share the ones that interest me. I recently started re-watching the TV series Young & Hungry on Netflix, I like the show it's really funny. It's not a real re-watch since I only watched the first couple of episodes when the show first premiered on ABC Family (now Freeform). But I was so busy at the time that I didn't continue watching the series, so now I'm back to watching the show again.

Anyway, I had no idea the show was inspired by a real person and I'm very interested in getting this book. According to the description, it's a lifestyle/cookbook which sounds pretty cool. I will be adding this to my wishlist, hopefully, it has some really good recipes in it.


Book: Young & Hungry: Your Complete Guide to a Delicious Life by Gabi Moskowitz and Diana Snyder

Description:

The YOUNG & HUNGRY lifestyle/cookbook is written by Gabi Moskowitz and Diana Snyder.

Gabi is a food blogger and cookbook author and was the inspiration for the Freeform hit comedy. Diana is a writer for the show. Young & Hungry: Your Complete Guide to a Delicious Life features recipes along with advice about dating, friendships, entertaining, and health. This book is a girls' guide to being young, single, short on cash, and passionate about food.

No comments: