Sunday, August 20, 2017

Currently Reading: A Wrinkle in Time

As far as I know of, I can't believe I have not read "A Wrinkle in Time". I know as a kid I read a lot of books but I can't remember all the ones I read. So who knows maybe I read this and just don't remember.

Anyway, I bought this maybe two or three years ago but I never got around to reading it. And since the story has been adapted into a movie (which won't be released until next year) I want to read it before I see it.


Book: A Wrinkle in Time (A Wrinkle in Time book #1) by Madeleine L'Engle

Edition: Paperback

Description:

It was a dark and stormy night.

Out of this wild night, a strange visitor comes to the Murry house and beckons Meg, her brother Charles Wallace, and their friend Calvin O'Keefe on a most dangerous and extraordinary adventure -- one that will threaten their lives and our universe.

No comments: