Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Fitness Fashion: Workout/Lounge Outfit

I like to work out but what I love beside the endorphins rush are the fitness clothes. They are so comfortable which is probably why you see so many people wearing them even when they are not working out.

While I was browsing through GapFit (which is where I buy a lot my workout clothes), I was inspired to put together a fitness outfit that could also double as lounge wear. I like this, I would totally wear this while sitting around watching TV but of course it would be good to work out in. It looks cute and comfy.


Barre Top

Breathe Barre Wrap Crop Top                              $39.95

- Banded Cuffs with Thumbholes





Sports Bra

Low Impact Coolmax Mesh-Front Sports Bra                    $36.95



Capri Leggings

gFast High Rise Sculpt Compression Capris                         $69.95

No comments: