Tuesday, September 19, 2017

I'm Taking A Week Off From Reading


While I should be getting ready for Fall reading as well as starting Black Widow volume #2, I realized I need to take a reading break. I can always tell when I need to take some time away from it because as much as I love reading and reviewing books I don't even want to look at a book at the moment. When I take a reading break it's usually for a day or two or three at the most but I decided to take a week off to give myself a vacation of sorts from reading.

This is probably the longest that I will go without picking up a book but I think if you read a lot a books especially like I do back-to-back, it's a good idea to take a break. It's a great way to avoid becoming burned out or lose interest in reading. Plus, I get to relax a bit and give my brain a little break before I go back to reading.

So if you find yourself in need of a reading break, take it. The books will be there when you go back them.

No comments: