Sunday, September 24, 2017

Previews for Tonight's Episode of Teen Wolf: "The Wolves of War"

Happy Lazy Sunday,

Earlier today, I saw American Assassin, I'll post something about it tomorrow.

Anyway, tonight is the finale episode of Teen Wolf tonight and it's almost hard to believe that I only started watching the show back in May. At the time, I was looking for something new (well new to me) to watch and found myself interested in the show and ended up buying the series on DVD.

I may not have watched Teen Wolf for years like other fans but in that short amount of time this has become one of my favorite shows. I really will miss watching it but hopefully it will have a spectacular ending.

I will post something probably in a couple of days, of what I thought of the finale.


Teen Wolf airs at 8:00pm EST on MTV





No comments: