Monday, November 20, 2017

Justice League's Disappointing Box Office Numbers

Wow, I was really surprised Justice League had such terrible box office numbers for the opening weekend. Despite the mixed reviews, I was expecting the movie to at least make more than $96 million. I would have thought seeing all of these characters together in one movie would have peaked some interest but it doesn't seem to be the case. It's a possibility the movie may bring in more money this week since it's the holiday and some might go to the theatre.

I do wonder if some of the people who were disappointed with Batman v Superman made the decision to not even bother going to see Justice League. I haven't seen the movie yet but I heard it's better than BvS, although by a slim margin.

My goal is to see it tomorrow then I can gauge whether it's good, bad or not even worth it.

No comments: