Friday, February 9, 2018

Fashion Meets Comics: Betty & Veronica Hoodie + B&V Comic Book News

I'm a huge Betty and Veronica fan, I've been reading the comics for years. I spotted this Betty and Veronica Hoodie and was thinking of getting it. From the red stripe on the cuffs and hem to the simplistic look. I especially like that there is nothing on the back because sometimes less is more. 

This is so cute, I could really see pairing this with a lot of stuff.

B&V Logo Hoodie by Christian Frances Roth                   $45.00 (sale, regular price $69.00)             Betty and Veronica (bettyandveronica.com)




I have some good news for us classic Betty & Veronica comic book fans, there is going to be a new comic book series, Betty & Veronica Friends Forever. It will be written by Bill Golliher, illustrations by Dan Parent, inks by Rich Koslowski, colors by Glenn Whitmore and letters by Jack Morelli. The series priced at $2.99 per issue will feature a different theme each month with the first centering around being "At the Movies". The first issue will be available sometime in May.

As a side note, I do wish more female writers got the chance to write for Archie Comics.

Betty and Veronica Friends Forever #1 cover by Dan Parent

No comments: