Tuesday, April 10, 2018

DVD Tuesday: Proud Mary, Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay and The Greatest Showman

I'm going to get Proud Mary and Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay sometime today but I'm going to have to wait to get The Greatest Showman. I don't want to exceed my weekly DVD budget (see I'm trying to be a good Geek on a Budget).

I didn't get to see Proud Mary in the theatre but it looks good. I can't wait to see it. As for Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay, I don't know why I was thinking it was going to be the sequel to Batman: Assault on Arkham. Well, I guess there really couldn't be a sequel to Assault on Arkham since it was alluded to Deadshot killing Amanda Waller. And to me there is no Suicide Squad without Amanda Waller. Anyway, can't wait to see it.


Proud Mary


Description:

Mary (Taraji P. Henson) is a hitwoman working for an organized crime family in Boston. Mary's life is completely turned around when she meets a young boy whose path she crosses when a professional hit goes awry.






Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay


Description:

Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay finds Amanda Waller’s top secret “Task Force X” – Deadshot, Bronze Tiger, Killer Frost, Captain Boomerang, Harley Quinn and Copperhead – on a mission to retrieve a mystical object so powerful that they’re willing to risk their own lives to steal it. But the Suicide Squad isn’t the only group of villains seeking to possess the object. The race is on for the golden prize … and, to stay alive, second place isn’t an option.






The Greatest Showman


Description:

Inspired by the imagination of P.T. Barnum, The Greatest Showman is an original musical that celebrates the birth of show business and tells of a visionary who rose from nothing to create a spectacle that became a worldwide sensation.


No comments: