Saturday, July 21, 2018

Binge Watch: True Blood

After Teen Wolf ended, I was in search of a new (or new to me) supernatural show to watch. It took me a while to find something interesting but I eventually found True Blood (it was on sale for an amazing price) and wanted to give it a chance. All I know about this show is that it centers around vampires and that's about it. In a way it's kind of funny, I'm going from a werewolf show to one about vampires.

Since I don't have anything to do tonight, it feels like it should be a TV night. So, in a few minutes I'm going to watch a few episodes of True Blood. I'm surprised this series only has 80 episodes, so it shouldn't take me too many days or weeks to watch them all.

Description:

Thanks to a Japanese scientist's invention of synthetic blood, vampires have progressed from legendary monsters to fellow citizens overnight. And while humans have been safely removed from the menu, many remain apprehensive about these creatures "coming out of the coffin." Religious leaders, government officials, and vampire fundamentalists around the world have chosen their sides, but in the small Louisiana town of Bon Temps, the jury is still out.

No comments: