Sunday, July 22, 2018

Book of Interest: New Super-Man vol #1

There are so many comic books that I would like to read but with so many being published I have to wait to pick up some books in the trade edition. Even though the New Super-Man series was recently cancelled, I'm still interested in reading it.

I thought the concept for the New Super-Man was new and different and it's just the type of series I was looking for. I plan on getting this and the other volumes in the series as soon as I can because I really want to read it.


Book: New Super-Man volume #1: Made in China (issues #1-6) by Gene Luen Yang with illustrations by Viktor Bogdanovic

Description:

An impulsive act of heroism thrusts an arrogant young man into the limelight of Shanghai as China begins to form its own Justice League of powerful heroes. As the government creates their own Superman, will they live to regret the person they've chosen? Rising from the ashes of SUPERMAN: THE FINAL DAYS OF SUPERMAN and the death of the Man of Steel, will this New Super-Man step up to the challenge, or be crushed under the weight of his hubris and inexperience?

No comments: