Sunday, July 29, 2018

Book Girl Thoughts: I'm Making Changes To My Blog


I have decided to make a couple of changes to my blog, the first is that I'm no longer going to be posting the Currently Reading posts. I realized that not as many people read the Currently Reading posts as they do the Review posts. And I thought it would be more effective for me to read a book then post a review (with the description included) instead of posting something twice for it.

Even though I have two separate Master Lists of Book Reviews (for books and comics) and I also have the comic reviews organized by publisher (i.e. DC Comics). And I'm currently working on organizing my book reviews by genre to make it even easier to find what you are looking for. I'm also trying to clean up a lot of unnecessary tags as well.

It's going to take me a little while to get the genre review list up but I just wanted let everyone know all about the upcoming changes to my blog.

No comments: