Saturday, July 28, 2018

Weekend Film: Teen Titans Go! To The Movies

I remember when Teen Titans Go! first aired in 2013 on Cartoon Network for DC Nation, some fans were not happy they thought it looked like crap and thought it shouldn't be something so silly. But not me I thought it was great and so did lot of other fans. I feel like not everything associated with superheroes has to be dark and grim, what happened to fun and humor.

Teen Titans Go! is one of my favorite animated series, which is why I am so excited to see this movie. It's like a thank you to all the fans who gave the show a chance. I really can't wait to see it.


Teen Titans Go! To The Movies

Starring: Scott Menville, Greg Cipes, Khary Payton, Tara Strong, Hynden Walch, Will Arnett, Kristen Bell and more

Directors: Aaron Horvath and Peter Rida Michail

Description:

A villain's maniacal plan for world domination sidetracks five teenage superheroes who dream of Hollywood stardom.

No comments: