Sunday, July 1, 2018

Quote: Diana Spencer (Princess of Wales)

Since today would have been Diana Spencer, Princess of Wales' 57th birthday, I thought I would post some of her quotes:

"I think the biggest disease the world suffers from in this day and age is the disease of people feeling unloved. I know that I can give love for a minute...for a month, but I can give. I am very happy to do that, I want to do that."

"I don't go by the rule book... I lead from the heart, not the head."

"Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you."

"I like to be a free spirit. Some don't like that, but that's the way I am. "


Happy Birthday, Diana, Princess of Wales you were and still are the Queen of Hearts. May your magnificence continue to endure and inspire those in the world.

No comments: