Friday, August 3, 2018

A "Gilmore Girls" Lorelai and Rory Mug

Gilmore Girls was another "new to me" TV series because I didn't watch it when it originally aired not like my mother who is a huge fan but I watched it sometime later after it had ended. At the time my mother would talk about Gilmore Girls but I wasn't interested in watching it. That is until one day I finally did and since then I have been a big fan, I even bought the series on DVD. What I like about the series is that it showed that Lorelai and Rory (and the other characters) were not perfect and that goes for their mother-daughter relationship. And not to mention Rory is the ultimate book nerd.

Even though Gilmore Girls had a revival show on Netflix (which I still need to watch) there is not a lot of merchandise for this series. I do wonder when the show was at it's height of popularity if there were more items. The WB Shop has a few things but I wish they would get more because there are always new fans who are looking for their own little piece of Stars Hollows.

By now if you visit my blog on the regular basis, you know that I love mugs (I still need to post my Party Cats mug that I bought a few weeks ago). I like this mug, it features the mother-daughter dynamic duo Lorelai and Rory. As a Gilmore Girls fan, I would love to include this mug in my collection.


Gilmore Girls Mother and Daughter Mug                       $14.95                       WB Shop (wbshop.com)

- 11 ounces

- Dishwasher and Microwave Safe

No comments: