Saturday, August 18, 2018

Weekend Film: Down a Dark Hall

I know Crazy Rich Asians is out in theatres which I hear is really good, so please go see it if you're looking for an awesome romantic comedy. The only reason I haven't seen it yet is because I'm currently reading the book. I like to read the book first before seeing any movie adaptation.

And speaking of adaptations, if you really don't feel like venturing out today to go to the movies you could watch the Video on Demand movie Down a Dark Hall. This movie is based on the book by Lois Duncan which I read a few years ago. I do wonder how this version might differ from the book either way this actually looks pretty good and definitely creepy.

If anyone would like to watch this movie I know it's available on iTunes and OnDemand but I'm not sure what other systems it might be on.


Down a Dark Hall


Starring: AnnaSophia Robb, Uma Thurman, Isabelle Fuhrman, Victoria Moroles, Taylor Russell, Rosie Day, Noah Silver and more

Director: Rodrigo Cortés

Description:

Kit Gordy, a new student at the exclusive Blackwood Boarding School, confronts the institution's supernatural occurrences and dark powers of its headmistress.

No comments: