Sunday, November 11, 2018

Happy Lazy Sunday!

I'm getting ready to start enjoying my day, how are you going to spend yours? As soon as I post this I am going to watch Ant-Man and the Wasp since I haven't watched it yet. Not sure if I'll watch anything else after that.

I'm also think of going to the bookstore to browse a bit even though I don't need to buy any new books. Which is also why I haven't posted any new book purchases in a while because I have not bought any. I really love going to the bookstore and the library because these are spaces that are so relaxing and I get to take my time (in fact I lose track of time) while simply walking through the aisle and looking at all the books.

I also need to organize some of comics, yesterday I bought some new boards and bags, so maybe I'll spend some time doing that if I'm not feeling too lazy.

So, happy Lazy Sunday, everyone! Don't feel guilty for doing nothing, it's good to relax.

No comments: