Sunday, January 13, 2019

Home & Garden: Shonda Rhimes' Home Tour of her Home Study (Architectural Digest)

Shonda Rhimes' home study is incredible and it's not hard to notice all the books (she's a big reader). She stated that these are not all of her books just some of the ones she has in study along with various collections and multiple copies of books.

Looking at this airy room filled with walls of books makes me wish I had a home office like this. Right now, I don't have a home office instead I have is a corner of a wall in the living room where I have my desk with my computer and other items. My books are on various bookcases throughout my small place which is why one day I wish to have a home office to work and read from. 

Anyway, this is wonderful and I love that she has coffee table (art & photography) books displayed on one section of the shelves. She also has some of her awards and interesting artwork displayed throughout as well.

No comments: