Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Fashion Meets Fandom: Hayden Romero (Teen Wolf)

I really like this striped knit hooded cardigan Hayden Romero was shown wearing in the Teen Wolf episode Sundowning (season 6 episode 3). It's cute and cozy and lightweight making it perfect for the mild Californian weather where this show takes place.


I had been thinking of creating a fashion post for Hayden for awhile because her wardrobe ranged from comfy and cozy southwestern chic to sporty and athletic with the occasional edgy outfits. I knew finding this sweater was going to be impossible, since fashion styles have changed since this episode originally aired, so I ended up finding something with a similar feel.

The sweater I found may not be a cardigan but it is a lightweight knit with a hood and the colors have very similar shades. Since it is lightweight, I would wear a t-shirt underneath it or pair it with a jacket to keep warm when it's not cold enough outside to wear a winter coat.

Baja Beach Hooded Sweater                              $64.95                           Billabong (billabong.com)

No comments: