Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Happy World Book Day!

World Book Day is not only for celebrating the joy of reading and the love of books but also to encourage children and teens to read and have access to books. I love reading which is why I started The Book Girl's Book Blog as a way to share all the wonderful (and sometimes not so wonderful) stories that I've read and found.

Is there a book, new or old, that you're really interested in reading? For me, I have a long list of books that I really want to read and at the top of the list is You by Caroline Kepnes (which I still need to get). There are so many books that I want to read that I wish there were more hours in the day so I could spend more time reading.

How are you planning on celebrating the day? Taking some time to read, going to the library or bookstore to find a new (or old) read, donating some of your old books, etc. No matter how you celebrate the day, I wish all my fellow bookworms (and aspiring bookworms) a Happy World Book Day!
Artwork: It's World Book Day by Rob Biddulph

No comments: