Friday, June 14, 2019

Book Girl Thoughts: Feeling Restless When I'm Not Reading

After reading "The Blood of Olympus" by Rick Riordan, I'm going to take a reading break over the weekend. So when I start a new book on Monday, it will feel like a relaxing mini vacation. Well, at least I hope so but I know how restless I can get when I'm not reading.

Does this happen to anyone else who reads a lot of books? Do you feel restless if you're not reading? I know my restlessness is mainly to not knowing what to do with all of my extra time, so I end up feeling restless and trying to find something to do. Which should be easy to do since there are plenty of things I could do such going outside and enjoying nature, spending time with my family and friends, getting caught up on my TV shows and movies, creating art and so much more.

I guess I'll see how the weekend goes, hopefully I won't be as bored and tired as Woodstock is in this picture.

No comments: