Friday, December 20, 2019

Characters Reading: Mr. Bean

Mr. Bean is a show that never fails to make me laugh. It follows the annoying but surprisingly lovable Mr. Bean who somehow always finds himself in some sort of trouble that he's usually the cause of. If you've never watched this show, I highly recommend it.

In the episode, Mr. Bean Rides Again, he was trying to relax by reading a book while traveling on a train. Unfortunately, for Mr. Bean, he was having a difficult time trying to read because the other passenger, who was also reading, was constantly laughing out loud. That is so annoying but I totally get it, I've read some really funny books. However, I try not to be rude when I'm reading in public, I don't want to be that person annoying everyone like this guy is to Mr. Bean.   

(Mr. Bean season 1 episode 6 "Mr. Bean Rides Again")

No comments: