Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Please Don't Post "Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker" Spoilers!

Why are people spoiling Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker when most fans have not even had a chance to see it since it's not even officially released? I'm not talking about reviews but someone posting spoilers online and you see it without any warning. I understand that some are excited or angry after seeing it and want to share their feelings about the movie but can they do that without posting spoilers. I hope fans will be a little more considerate before they post something about the movie.

I have been trying my best to avoid spoilers because when I see the movie I want to be able to enjoy it without feeling like the fan experience has been ruined. Like most fans, I want to be surprised by what I see on screen not by what I accidentally see online. So, for all of us fans who have not seen the finale Star Wars movie, please don't post spoilers.

No comments: