Monday, December 16, 2019

Toy Corner: Funko The Child (Star Wars: Mandalorian)

Even though, I haven't watched the Star Wars: Mandalorian TV series on Disney+ yet (I'm going to make it my goal this week to start watching it), I have seen plenty of pictures and video of The Child.

I guess Disney wasn't expecting the fan frenzy over The Child which is why there aren't any toys available until next year. Even as the company claimed, they wanted to keep The Child a secret until the show premiered, they should at least had merchandise prepared to hit shelves sometime after the premiere.

There are quite a few toys and figures that will be available next year such as this Funko which you can pre-order. Are you planning on getting this or other toys of The Child? I wouldn't mind getting this Funko but so far I haven't pre-ordered it yet.

Funko Pop! Star Wars: Mandalorian - The Child                                            Pre-order price may vary depending on stores               

No comments: