Thursday, February 27, 2020

Harrison Ford Breaks Down His Career, from 'Star Wars' to 'Indiana Jones' (Vanity Fair video)

I still want to continue my Harrison Ford filmography challenge but I need to schedule time to watch 30+ non-Star Wars/Indiana Jones movies. Until then, here is the actor himself going over some of his movies and roles. Since I haven't seen a lot of his movies, there are a few spoilery scenes in this video but it doesn't ruin my interest in seeing them. He talked about a lot his movies but I'm surprised he didn't mention Force 10 from Navarone, Regarding Henry or Cowboys & Aliens those were good movies.

However, he did mention The Call of the Wild which I've recently seen. It's a really good movie and prior to seeing it, I thought Buck being CGI would be distracting but he wasn't. I didn't even realize the other animals were as well until he said it in this video. Buck was actually quite adorable in the movie and Ford's performance as John Thornton was understated yet very endearing. If you like feel good movies, you should give it a chance.

No comments: