Saturday, February 15, 2020

Trailer for tonight's new Freeform movie "The Thing About Harry"

I'm cutting it a little close posting the trailer for Freeform's new movie, The Thing About Harry but I just found out about it. Correct me if I'm wrong but is this the first LGBTQ+ romantic comedy to air on TV. This seems like a fun and cute movie, I definitely will watch it, hopefully others will too. If you miss it tonight, I know it will re-air several more times.

I have to remember to tape Henry Danger so I can watch this.


The Thing About Harry                                          8:00 PM EST                                        Freeform


Starring: Jake Borelli, Niko Terho, Britt Baron, Daniel Kyri, Karamo Brown, Peter Paige and more

Director: Peter Paige

Description:

Sam is a young gay man who's forced to share a care ride with Harry -- a popular jock who was his enemy in high school. But things take an unexpected turn when Sam learns that Harry has come out, opening the door for a potential romance.

No comments: