Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Fashion Meets Fandom: Miranda Hobbes and Carrie Bradshaw's Summer Outfits

One of the joys of summer is effortless style and Sex and the City's Miranda Hobbes and Carrie Bradshaw are wearing easy throw-on-and-go summer essentials: tank top, lightweight pants and a flowy dress.


Both outfits have a cool and casual vibe that would be perfect for either working from home or for the weekend. I really like this easy-chic look Miranda and Carrie had and it inspired me to create similar looks for Fashion Meets Fandom.

Although Miranda wore a sheer tank top with a graphic print over a black tank top. I kept it simple with just a black tank top which I paired with pants that have similar feel. For Carrie's easy breezy sleeveless v-neck dress, I found a dress with a similar style and shape. I didn't include any accessories because I figure you could accessorize these looks however you want. But I did notice Miranda's cute tote bag and Carrie's eye-catching fun and colorful heart necklace. Not to mention both are wearing equally cute sandals.

Let me know, if you like this Fashion Meets Fandom.


Miranda Hobbes

Women's Slim Fit Any Day Ribbed Tank Top - A New Day™ - image 1 of 5
A New Day Slim Fit Any Day Ribbed Tank Top                             $8.00                           Target (target.com)


Frayed High Waist Flare Crop Pants                        $59.50                        Loft (loft.com)




Carrie Bradshaw

Women's Sleeveless Dress - Knox Rose™ - image 1 of 2
Knox Rose Sleeveless Dress                                             $23.99 (sale, regular price $29.99)                           Target (target.com)

No comments: