Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Fashion Meets Fandom: Scooby-Doo T-Shirt

Scooby-Doo is probably the main reason why I love mysteries so much. The classic animated series, Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! is one of the first cartoons I remember watching as a kid. I just love that you have this group of teens and a talkative yet fearful dog solving all these strange mysteries.

From ghosts to robots they've unmasked all the supernatural and tech based criminals they encounter except for the rare occasion when the ghosts and ghouls turn out to be real. I've said this before and I'll say it again, no one solves mysteries better than Mystery Incorporated.

I like this shirt, it's classic Scooby-Doo and I like that the Mystery Machine is featured. The gang looks like they were surprised by something and will start investigating immediately. I have a Scooby-Doo shirt but it only has Scooby on it. I'm going to have to get this, it has the whole gang on it.

Front

Women's Scooby Doo Mystery Van Short Sleeve Graphic T-Shirt - (Regular & Plus) Gray - image 1 of 2



Back

Women's Scooby Doo Mystery Van Short Sleeve Graphic T-Shirt - (Regular & Plus) Gray - image 2 of 2
Scooby Doo! Mystery Van T-Shirt                                   $14.99                                      Target (target.com)

No comments: