Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Trailer for "Superman: Man of Tomorrow" Animated Movie

As excited as I am to see Superman: Man of Tomorrow, I do find it a little weird that Clark is an intern at the Daily Planet? Is Lois one as well? How young is he in this movie? Is he still in college or is he a recent graduate? I'm probably overthinking it but it just stands out to me that Clark is an intern and not a full-time reporter for the paper. Regardless, I can't wait to see it.

I love that Metropolis looks similar to the one on Superman: The Animated Series, it's very bright and futuristic. And I can't help noticing the scene with Clark and J'onn in Smallville reminds me of the scene from the Justice League animated series episode Comfort and Joy (a.k.a. the Christmas episode).

So far, a release date has not been announced but it's supposed to be out sometime this summer. One of my pet peeves is voice actors rarely being selected for big projects. I do wish more voice actors were hired for more of these animated movies, the studios always go for a big name over voice actors. I'm not sure it will ever change but a lot of use voice actor fans hope that that studios will stop overlooking them for roles.


Superman: Man of Tomorrow

Starring: Darren Criss (Clark Kent/Superman), Alexandra Daddario (Lois Lane), Zachary Quinto (Lex Luthor), Ryan Hurst (Lobo), Bellamy Young (Martha Kent), Neil Flynn (Jonathan Kent), Brett Dalton (Parasite), Ike Amadi (Martian Manhunter/J'onn J'onzz) and more

Description:

Daily Planet intern Clark Kent takes learning-on-the-job to new extremes when Lobo and Parasite set their sights on Metropolis in Superman: Man of Tomorrow

No comments: