Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Which Reading Nook Would You Choose?

I love reading nooks, they're the perfect place to enjoy a good book. Which made me wonder what type of reading nooks are your favorite. I picked four pictures and wanted to know what you think. Do you prefer something dark and cozy or something a little more glam? Perhaps, it's a great view of nature or simply the perfect nature spot? Which one of these reading nooks would you choose?

My pick is for #2 Cozy Glam. I love them all, #1 Dark & Cozy seem so inviting and #3 Nature View and #4 Outdoor Haven have the perfect views. My answer really boils down to the chair in #2 because it seems the most comfortable especially for long reading sessions. 


#1 Dark & Cozy




#2 Cozy Glam





#3 Nature View





#4 Outdoor Haven

No comments: